Trip Difficulty: Easy
Trip Style: Tour
Transport: Fly in - Fly Out
Food: Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner (BLD)
Accommodation: Hotel / Guest House / Lodge
Group Size: 2-25
About 07 Nights/ 08 Days Bhutan Tour
07 Nights/ 08 Days Bhutan Tour package
Expand AllHide All
- Necessary Bhutan travel permits
- Bhutan Visa fee
- Bhutan Government Royalty fee ($ 65 per person / per day)
- All airport pickups and drops Service
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch & dinner) with Tea
- Government approved A and B category are equivalent to 3 star standard hotels /lodge on twin/ Single room basis
- Transportation in comfortable private vehicle
- English speaking Bhutanese guide and Driver
- All entrance and permit fees for visits to monuments and museums as per the itinerary
- All government taxes, vat, and service charge
- Flight fare for Kathmandu- Paro- Kathmandu or from other destination ( if required)
What's not included
- Insurance of any kind.
- Additional cost due to natural calamity and unforeseen circumstance
- Personal expenses such as drink, guide tips & etc.
According to current Druk Air schedule, flights Kathmandu/Paro/Paro as follows and above packages are strictly subject to operation of flight Kathmandu/Paro/Kathamndu.
Kathmandu/Paro: Monday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday
Paro/Kathmandu: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday
I did nepal tour with welcome nepal treks. it wasngreat trip. service is excellent. mr hari did best fornmy trip. thank you so much.